Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- To order liquor, you must have a valid drinking permit. You can apply for permits on https://exciseservices.mahaonline.gov.in/Login/Login
- Growler must be refrigerated at all times. Do NOT put the growler in the freezer.
- The beer in the growler once opened should be consumed in a go.
- Sealed growlers can be stored in refrigeration for upto 48 hours.
Disclaimer: If above mentioned instructions are not strictly adhered to, we will not be responsible for any damage to the growler or any compromise to the quality of the beer.
- Non-returnable item: Due to the perishable nature of beer, we will not accept returns. Any purchase made is not refundable. In case of queries or concerns, as stated in point 2, do get in touch.
- Damages and issues: Contact us in the event that the beer you receive has fizzled out, or the growlers are damaged at the time of delivery, or you’ve been given the wrong order. We will work with you to quickly resolve the issue.
- Non-Serviceable locations: Currently, we are only delivering within Mumbai. Orders from other locations will not be accepted.
- Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse the return or replacement of an order.
- To know about our delivery charges for your pincode, click here
- We ship only within Mumbai.
- A person can place a maximum order of 5 litres in one go.
- Timings: 11am to 6pm
- Our team will call you to confirm the delivery time.
- Due to safety precautions and society permissions, we request you to meet the rider at the gate.
- We won't be liable in case of untimely deliveries due to wrong address or phone number.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery to any customer.
Growler Return Policy
- The cost of growler is included in the cost of the beer.
- Kati Patang growlers can be returned for a discount of Rs. 50 / growler on your next order.
- Total growlers returned cannot exceed total units of beer ordered.